Report Title: The Evolution of Audio - Is Anyone Listening?
Publication Date: 12/5//2008
Description: Consumers have great choice in their selection of media these days. But with no more hours in a day, their time is spreading thin. At the same time, iPods, cell phones, and TVs seem to be garnering the lion's share of consumer investment. This leaves one to wonder where the traditional audio company, who specializes in providing great sound to the customer, fits into the mix. Do consumers still dedicate time just to listening to great audio and are they willing to make the investments to do so?
Look to this study to:
- Learn about current listening trends
- See where consumers are making investments in audio equipment now
- Discover what is driving an audio purchase
- Find out how consumers plan to spend on audio in the coming year
- Determine whether recent TV purchasers have any "attachment" plans
- Identify hot audio prospects
This report is a must read for anyone involved in the manufacturing, marketing, installing or selling of home audio equipment.
Topics Included In Study: Audio; Computers; Content; Digital Television; Internet; Portable
Measurements: Ownership; Purchase Intentions; Usage
Study Methodology: US - Online In-depth; US - Online Survey
Study Population: Adults
Sample Size: 947 (Quantitative), 128 (Qualitative)
File Size: 2,895 KB
Table of Contents